Data For Good Science is the communication platform for The Novo Nordisk Fonden Challenge research project “Harnessing the Power of Big Data to Address the Societal Challenge of Aging”.
Particularly, Data For Good Science communicates how personal data is used in scientific explorations by:
- Providing information on how the partners use personal data and perform research;
- Promoting collaboration between researchers using personal data;
- Generating interaction with citizens and other stakeholders;
- Initiating public discussions on the use of personal data.
Read more about our Vision and Mission, Scientific Advisory Board, Steering Group, Institutions, Sponsors, and the CHALLENGE platform project description.
In the press:
- Using personal data to understand ageing, ScienceNordic, Jan 3rd, 2019
Contact us at email@example.com